When feeling overwhelmed and stressed out instead of focusing on the problem seek God. Trust in Him and His promise that He will always be there for you. We need to stop taking on the burdens of everyday life and seek Christ his burden is easy, and yoke is light.
Here are 20 Bible verses, truths that are found in Gods Word that will help to encourage you when you are feeling Anxious and Overwhelmed. The goal of this blog post is to encourage you so that you can be a blessed and go out and share what Christ has done in your life and to encourage others.
1. Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:6-7 -
2. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. - Psalm 94:19 -
3. “But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” - Jeremiah 17:7-8 -
4. You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. - Isaiah 26:3-4 -
5. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” - Matthew 11:28-30
6. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. - Psalm 18:1-2 -
7. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. - Philippians 4:6 -
8. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” - Joshua 1:9 -
9. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. - 1 John 4:18 -
10. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10 -
11. No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 -
12. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” - Hebrews 13:6 -
13. The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. - Psalm 34:17
14. But there they are, overwhelmed with dread, for God is present in the company of the righteous. - Psalm 14:5 -
15. Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. - Psalms 119:105
16. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. - Psalm 9:10 -
17. But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. - Micah 7:7-8 -
18. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13 -
19. Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up. - Proverbs 12:25 -
20. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - John 14:27 -
As you read through these verse we pray that they will be of encouragement to you and your eyes will be open to the truths that are found in God's Word and know that "You are not alone" there is the God who cares deeply about you and all you need to do is seek him and he will be there for you.
- God Bless -