The Bible is filled with verses that can bring peace in the middle of struggles, worries, and fear. If we ask God, He promises us HIS PEACE "that passes all understanding.
Take a moment to read through these verses that talk about being a Peacemaker, having peace in your life and how to seek Christ to find peace.
1. They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it. - 1 Peter 3:11 -
2. In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.. - Psalm 4:8 -
3. Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you. - 2 Thessalonians 3:16 -
4. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. - Philippians 4:9 -
5. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. - Colossians 3:15 -
6. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. - Romans 8:6 -
7. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. - Matthew 5:9 -
8. You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. - Isaiah 26:3 -
9. The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace. - Psalm 29:11 -
10. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - John 14:27 -
11. Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. - Hebrews 12:14 -
12. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness. - James 3:18 -
13. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:7 -
14. Deceit is in the hearts of those who plot evil, but those who promote peace have joy. - Proverbs 12:20 -
15. Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification. - Romas 14:19 -
16. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. For, “Whoever would love life and see good days must keep their tongue from evil and their lips from deceitful speech. They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it. - 1 Peter 3:9-11 -
17. Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace. - Psalm 37:37 -
18. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. - Ephesians 4:3 -
19. LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us. - Isaiah 26:12 -
20. I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” - John 16:33 -
21. For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people. - 1 Corinthians 14:33 -
22. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13 -
23. Submit to God and be at peace with Him; in this way prosperity will come to you. Accept instruction from His mouth and lay up His words in your heart.” - Job 22:21-22 -
24. But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. - Psalm 37:11 -
25. Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.. - Romans 5:1 -
For more encouragement you can find CXXII Apparel on all social media and we post a Daily Verse of the Day and want to encourage you to Love one another so we can reflect PEACE to those around us.
You can Shop our exclusive CXXII "Peace" Collection CLICK HERE!